Starter Guide: Whether you are looking to start your own business, own your own business, or simply want to share some knowledge and information make the most of your website with this easy to read guide.
The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
You are about to gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users when it comes to creating a website.
WordPress was originally designed for news-oriented sites, but because of its ease of use and flexibility, people are now using it to create all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites aren’t really “news sites”, but the average user doesn’t know how to effectively use the WordPress Menu function and static pages to create a website with a logical navigation and optimal content layout. Please review the 4 facts listed below.
1) Not every WordPress site should be organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
2) Too many users fail to make effective use of static landing pages, causing their important content and visitors to get lost in a sea of dated posts.
3) Traditional static website owners shy away from using WordPress because they assume their content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
4) Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The WP Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter guide for anyone new to WordPress, but it will show you how to make the best use of the dynamic and static functionality so your content is organized in the most logical way for your visitors.
Do you struggle with WordPress? This guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages (PDF) of up-to-date information on how to use WordPress to create a website. Great for beginners. (Instant download — requires Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO (search engine optimization), promotion, plugins, making money, writing content, layout, security and customizing common elements of your blog(header, stylesheet, etc.)
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout: To help you make your WordPress site easier to navigate and potentially improve your site’s search engine optimization
– Easy instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header.
– You will discover how easy it is to add AdSense ads to your sidebar.
– Create a new look with lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading.
– Make time saving solutions using the WordPress Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds
– Access to inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor
– FREE lifetime upgrades! I will keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and email you a copy.
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use WordPress (for hosted sites, not the free WordPress.com version)
– Existing WordPress users struggling with layout and site navigation, and WordPress basics
There are many advantages to creating and maintaining your own website. Here are a few examples,
- 1) You will be able to target your specific Audience.
- 2) Will save you thousands of dollars.
- 3) Be able to update how you want and when you want for free.