Learn how to increase your vertical jump by 9 to 15 inches…
Tried everything to increase your vertical jump but
nothing’s worked? Well…
…Just Imagine Hearing The Roar Of The Crowd
When You Take Off On The Fast Break And Throw
Down A Rim-Wrecking Showtime Dunk!
Okay, so I know this might sound far-fetched to you, and you’re probably pretty skeptical, but below I’m going to explain precisely how I, Adam Folker as well as Justin Darlington and so many of our athletes, have added up to 9 – 15 inches to our vertical jumps – not in months, but within days and weeks.
So even if you’re short, un-athletic, tried every program and gimmick before, never dunked a ball in your life, are SUPER skeptical or already have a decent-sized jump, I’m about to show you 100% irrefutable proof that you too can add serious inches to your vertical.
Okay, so you’ve probably tried a bunch of those crazy gimmicks to improve your vertical jump, or at least seen them.
You know, like those crazy shoes, scammy ebooks, Air Alert, Strength Shoes, and various online programs. Most likely you were taken in by their slick marketing and big promises but are still not getting a higher vertical no matter what you try.
Okay, so you’ve probably heard about the difference between fast and slow twitch muscle fibers, and that the key to a crazy-high vertical jump is to train your fast twitch fibers.
This is all true.
However, there is a little-known subset of your fast twitch fibers called Type II B fibers. These little guys contract DAMN fast and are one of the keys to creating your new, explosive jumps.
So instead of increasing your jump through overtraining like most jump training programs do (this not only doesn’t work but also causes serious injuries like patellar tendonitis), we use breakthrough exercises to laser-target these ‘super fibers’, exponentially increasing the inches you add to your jump each and every week with less work.
Vert Shock uses targeted explosive plyometric training to shock the central nervous system of the body into jumping higher. There are no heavy weight lifting exercises and it will not stunt your growth. Vert Shock is safe for all ages and experience levels.
- Dunk for the first time…
- Fly from outside the key and finish at the rim…
- Complete spectacular showtime fast break dunks…
- …And have everyone downright beg you to teach them how.
- Give you explosive power ‘on tap’ like Jordan and Kobe.
- Increase your lateral speed exponentially.
- Slash your reaction time by half.
- Let you become more dominant on the court.
- Get you noticed by scouts and recruiting services.
- Have other teams put you at the top of their scouting report.
- Have that cute girl watch you at the next game.
- Force your coach to give you more court time.
- Have you finish around the rim.
- Let you block shots off the glass.
- Grab more rebounds.
- Give you a powerful psychological advantage over your opponents.
- Make teammates come to you for advice, tips and training.
…and perhaps even get you a scholarship, pro ball contract or sponsorship deal.